Also known as root celery, celeriac, is closely related to common leaf celery and has the following nutritional benefits:
- Very low in calories;
- Contains many anti-oxidants;
- Good source of vitamin K;
- Excellent source of essential minerals – phosphorus, iron, calcium, copper and manganese.
- Good source of vitamin B complex;
- Moderate source of vitamin C.
Recipe link: www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/celeriac
|Top Right Position
FREE delivery for all orders over £20* in Wirral.
Order up to 11pm for next day delivery in Wirral.
FREE click & collect in-store, only £10 min order.
We accept all major debi
We have over twenty five years experience of supplying the very best fresh vegetables and fruits to households and businesses on the Wirral.
Home deliveries Tues & Fri each week.
NEW MINIMUM ORDER £25.00.
Last delivery date before Christmas is
Friday 15th December 2023.
CHRISTMAS CLICK AND COLLECT BOXES available NOW on our homepage